Acrisure Stadium Schedule & Tickets
Pittsburgh Steelers Home Games Schedule & Tickets
Ticket Discount Code: Enter DISCOVERY 10 to save 10% on TicketNetwork & TicketLiquidator tickets
See All Acrisure Stadium Games & Tickets
Acrisure Stadium Concert Schedule & Tickets
Ticket Discount Code: Enter DISCOVERY 10 to save 10% on TicketNetwork & TicketLiquidator tickets
Acrisure Stadium Hotel Recommendations
10 Closest Hotels to Acrisure Stadium
Walk to Acrisure Stadium from these North Side Pittsburgh hotels in less than 5 minutes:
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh North Shore - Just a block away from Acrisure Stadium and a short walk to Rivers Casino, with inexpensive onsite parking and a hotel shuttle to Downtown Pittsburgh - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh - All-Suites hotel next to the ballpark with affordable rates and convenient hotel shuttle to other parts of the city - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore - 2-minute walk to Acrisure Stadium, affordable rates, easy parking; ask for a room on the quieter non-highway side - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Residence Inn by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore - Across the street from Acrisure Stadium and easy walking distance to Acrisure Stadium, restaurants, and nightlife - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
Or stay across from the Allegheny Riverfront Park and stroll across the scenic Clemente Bridge to Acrisure Stadium - maybe a 10 minute walk:
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel - Located in an iconic Pittsburgh building with a riverfront location - ask for a room with a view of Acrisure Stadium! - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
Downtown Pittsburgh & East Liberty Hotels Close to Acrisure Stadium
Choosing a Downtown Pittsburgh hotel lets you explore this neighborhood's lively dining and nightlife scene while still being just a 5-minute walk across the Clemente Bridge (or free T ride) to Acrisure Stadium. Here are our top picks at different price points:
- Doubletree by Hilton Downtown Pittsburgh - Nice hotel with spacious rooms and suites at affordable rates. Ask for a room with a view of Downtown - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh - Great location and affordable rates, plus all the style and comfort that's made the Kimpton brand a favorite. Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Downtown - Wonderful location next to Market Square and plenty of fun places to eat and drink - Compare Rates - Find Discounts
- Fairmont Pittsburgh - Luxury hotel offering top amenities and service, and a modern vibe with hints of famous Pittsburgh native Andy Warhol. Surrounded by many restaurants of all types. Ask for a room with a view across the city to the river. Compare Rates - Find Discounts
Experience the hippest part of Pittsburgh by staying in the East Liberty neighborhood, less than 4 miles from Acrisure Stadium:
- Ace Hotel Pittsburgh - Hipster vibe and fun ambiance. Bonus: On onsite basketball court, dating back to when the hotel was a YMCA, where you can join pickup gameduring your stay. Compare Rates - Find Discounts
Acrisure Stadium Seating Map
For the best views of the Downtown Pittsburgh skyline and the river, choose seats on the third base side of the field - although you can expect fairly spectacular views wherever you sit in Acrisure Stadium.
The ballpark's design gives you excellent sightlines of the field wherever you sit.
You'll enter Acrisure Stadium through the Outfield entrances if you walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge from Downtown Pittsburgh, or at the Home Plate entrance if you're already on the North Shore.
Walk up the stairs or ramps, or take the escalator to reach the ballpark's main concourse and upper levels. You can enjoy wonderful city skyline views from just about every point as you walk along the concourse.
Getting to Acrisure Stadium
115 Federal Street, on Pittsburgh's North Shore across the Allegheny River from Downtown Pittsburgh
Transportation to Acrisure Stadium
Easiest: Stay on the North Shore or Downtown and walk. The Roberto Clemente Bridge becomes pedestrian-only before Penguins games at Acrisure Stadium, so you can enjoy beautiful river and skyline views as you walk across it with crowds of Yinzers and out-of-town fans.
Next best: Avoid getting stuck in traffic congestion around Acrisure Stadiumby taking the "T" - Pittsburgh's light rail system - to the North Side T Station located across Robinson Street from the ballpark's Home Plate entrance. Board at the "Golden Triangle" stations in Downtown Pittsburgh and ride for free.
Another option: Park near the North Shore's Allegheny T Station, the First Avenue Garage next to the First Avenue T Station, or the Mellon Square Garage near the Wood Street T Station and ride for free from those stations to the North Side Station.
Less convenient but doable: Drive to one of the South Hills T Stations (1,900+ parking spaces), take the T downtown to the Wood Street or Gateway Center Station, and walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge to Acrisure Stadium. Or park in a garage near any other T station, and hop on board to the ballpark.
Parking near Acrisure Stadium
To avoid spending more time than necessary in snarled traffic, follow this simple parking rule: Park on the North Shore if you're driving in from the north, and park Downtown if you're driving in from the east, south, or west.
Best (ie, close and affordable): North Shore parking near Acrisure Stadium includes the Steelers' official parking lots near the ballpark, especially Lots 7A, 7B, 7C, or 7D, Allegheny Center Garage (100 South Commons), and the North Shore Garage (12 E. Robinson Street near the Andy Warhol Museum).
Use this parking map to locate North Shore parking lots and garages near Acrisure Stadium on Pittsburgh's North Shore:
Downtown Pittsburgh offers 20,000+ parking spaces. Game day and concert rates tend to be cheaper than on the North Shore, especially at the city's many municipal parking garages and garages located here. This map shows you their locations:
Flying to Pittsburgh for a Game or Concert at Acrisure Stadium?
Pittsburgh International Airport is located about 20 miles from Acrisure Stadium/Downtown Pittsburgh.
The cheapest although not necessarily the fastest or most convenient way to get from the airport to Downtown Pittsburgh is on the West Busway (28X Airport Flyer), which runs about every 30 minutes and costs just a few dollars one way.
Ride-sharing services as well as taxis are officially permitted to pick up/drop off passengers at the airport.
Where to Eat & Celebrate at Acrisure Stadium
Where to Eat & Drink Inside the Ballfield Complex
Inside Acrisure Stadium, you'll find at least 40 food and drink concessions including lots of local spots, a couple of food courts, and a few slightly fancier options. Look for Smorgasburgh (Section 110) for lots of local choices and craft beers, Just4u (Section 128/129) for gluten-free and vegetarian fare, Manny's (behind center field seats) for awesome BBQ, pulled pork, and burgers, and Pop's Plaza Food Court (Section 129) for a big choice of ballpark favorites. When the weather is good, head straight to the Hall of Fame Club on the club level behind left field and grab seats on the outdoor patio overlooking Riverwalk.
North Shore Bars & Restaurants near Acrisure Stadium
Outside the ballpark, sample Pittsburgh's thriving brewpub scene famous for its craft beers and tasty food including local specialties. With PNC Park and Acrisure Stadium less than half a mile apart, plenty of sports bars and casual spots to eat and drink fill the North Shore:
- Jerome Bettis' Grille 36 (393 North Shore Drive) - Owned by a famous former Steeler halfback, this popular spot makes everything from scratch, sources from local producers, offers gluten-free selections, and specializes in top-qualify beef.. Go for the street tacos, pierogi flatbread, steaks and burgers, and nutella cheesecake.
- Beerhead Bar & Eatery (110 Federal Street in the Boggs Building across from the ballpark) - Love beer? You'll find hundreds of choices here, including craft beers from around the country. They don't serve food but you can bring your own or use the menus they keep on hand to get it delivered.
- McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon (211 North Shore Drive) - Known as a Pirate's bar, McFadden's features beer and food specials before each game. Look for standard bar food, including extensive sauce selections for wings, and Irish flavors such as the Guinness-battered haddock used in their tasty fish sandwich.
Downtown Pittsburgh Food & Drink
with even more choices across the Clemente Bridge in Downtown Pittsburgh. Here are some you won't want to miss, as well as a couple of hotel bars to check out:
- Meat & Potatoes (649 Penn Ave) - Choose the rib eye steak for two and customize your sauces, sides, and potatoes, go for a burger with a side of poutine, or indulge in any of the other meat-centric specialties. Mussels and frites hit the spot too!
- Union Standard (Union Trust Building, 524 William Penn Place) - With a raw bar featuring shellfish from across the Northeast, a wood-fired rotisserie and grill making wood-grilled wings and other specialties, and an emphasis on fresh local ingredients, you'll find a lot to love at Union Standard for brunch, lunch, or dinner.
- Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room (139 7th Street) - Craft beers on tap, pizza, salads, and Italian specialties emphasizing local seasonal produce with almost everything made from scratch, including the delicious fresh mozzarella, pastas, and desserts.
Pittsburgh Hotel Bars & Restaurants
- Biergarten at Kimpton Hotel Monaco (Downtown) - Relax on the Biergarten's appealing 9th floor rooftop patio bar and enjoy a winning combination of European beverages, German specialties to munch on, pub games, and sweeping city views.
- Whitfield at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh (East Liberty neighborhood) - This highly rated restaurant pays homage to locally sourced fresh products and cuisine while serving up memorable meals.
Tailgating at Acrisure Stadium
Most tailgating takes place in the North Shore parking lots around Acrisure Stadium, which typically open 4 hours prior to Acrisure Stadium game time and 5 hours prior to concerts. There's no need to have a car to participate - lots of fans arrive on foot or by T with a rolling cooler. Alcohol is permitted, but alcohol sales are not, so bring the amount of beer you expect to consume.
The smell of sausages sizzling on grills will make your mouth water, even if you've just eaten, so if you're not planning to grill, bring at least a sandwich or chips so that you don't starve. Cooking grills are permitted only in outdoor lots (not garages), and no open fires are permitted anywhere.
Some lots prohibit tents, beach umbrellas, and portable or personal toilets.
The city occasionally implements tailgating restrictions such as opening stadium parking lots closer to game or concert start time as part of an ongoing effort to reduce trash left behind by tailgaters.
Acrisure Stadium's Food and Beverage Policy in a Nutshell
Acrisure Stadium lets you bring sealed bottled water in clear disposable plastic and no larger than 24 ounces and other beverages such as kids' juice boxes, but no alcohol, carbonated beverages, sports drinks, cans, glass bottles, or thermoses. The bottled water, juice boxes, and any food that you may want to bring must fit into a soft-sided bag no larger than 16" x 16" x 8". You're not allowed to bring any outside food or beverages into the Lexus Club, Suite Level, or Jim Beam Left Field Lounge and Porch areas.
More Pittsburgh Attractions & Things to Do
Visiting Pittsburgh to attend a Acrisure Stadium event? Don't miss these top attractions and fun things to do:
- Pittsburgh Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner - During this fun 5-hour guided tour by a local beer expert, you'll visit four of Pittsburgh's best breweries ranging from tiny nano-breweries to well-known large regional breweries and enjoy plenty of tastings as well as a great meal based on beer-pairings. You'll have a lot of fun, and learn some interesting things about Pittsburgh along the way! Find out more
- Private Pittsburgh City Tour - Choose a 1 or 2 hour private tour of top Pittsburgh sights and attractions. Your guide will pick you up (and later drop you off) at your hotel and customize the tour based on your preferences. Mostly driving, but may involve some walking based on what you choose to see and do. Find out more
- More Top Pittsburgh Attractions - Heinz Field and the Pittsburgh Steelers, PPG Paints Arena and the Pittsburgh Penguins, Andy Warhol Museum (117 Sandusky, 2-minute walk from Acrisure Stadium), Penn Brewery tours, Market Square (intersection of Market Street and Forbes Ave - restaurants, street vendors, Christmas Market, and cool architecture), Rivers Casino (777 Casino Drive, 1 block from Acrisure Stadium)
- Kids' Favorites in Pittsburgh - Children's Museum of Pittsburgh (10 Children's Way, close to Acrisure Stadium), Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium (1 Wild Place), Carnegie Science Center (1 Allegheny Drive, across from Acrisure Stadium)
Acrisure Stadium Photos & Posters
Top photo credit: Michael Rooney and Steel City Hobbies